Unit Complex / Body Corporate
Every building is different and needs a specific recycling & waste solution.
Many body corporates are unaware that in the Darwin City Council precinct they can be exempt from the councils waste services and charges and use a private contractor. If a residential apartment complex has more than 25 units it can be exempt from the Council’s service – this means you don’t pay for it!
Reasons why body corporates opt for ntrs include:
- flexibility of service pick-ups – for example, your bins are full after a long weekend and your standard pick up may not be for a few days. Just ring ntrs and have them provide an extra service when you need it.
- ntrs provides bins that suit the complex – not everything we throw out fits in the standard 240L bin so ntrs offers a range of bin sizes and shapes which best suit the building and its tenants. If it fits in a bin it is out of the way and tidy.
- ntrs has developed innovative recycling and waste solutions for a range of residential and commercial buildings for the Australian Government, NT Government and various private organisations.
- ntrs recycle a greater range of materials than all other services available which means less waste to landfill.
Complexes we service include:
- Oaks Elan Hotel and Apartments – Darwin City
- Darwin Waterfront Precinct – Darwin City
- Zen Apartments – Darwin City
- Eden Gardens Estate – Berrimah
- Parks Apartments Complex – Johnston