ntrs has the ability to deliver sustainable recycling and waste management strategies for both small and large scale special events such as outdoor festivals and concerts, sporting and cultural events and council-based community activities.
Organisers can rely on ntrs to provide professional and cost-effective services through the planning, pre and post-event stages to provide a complete resource recovery, recycling and waste management solution for any event.
These services can include:
- Event planning to determine equipment and operational requirements and establish a safe and suitable collection schedule.
- Detailed waste assessment to assist in resource recovery solutions for caterer supplied packaging, food waste and special waste generated during the ‘set up’ or ‘bump in’ of your event such as metal racking and timber pallets.
- Dedicated on-site personnel to assist with removal and coordination of collection services.
- Post Event environmental reporting.
Some of the organisations who have selected ntrs to provide these services are listed below:
- Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Darwin Festival
- The Royal Darwin Show
- The Italian Festival